Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hello and Merry Christmas Everyone,

The Acts 20 Study is on hold until December 26th.  

There is no better time to accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior then today.  Just pray this prayer.
Dear God, I am a sinner.  I please forgive me of all my sins.  Lord, Jesus please come into my heart and save me.  Jesus I believe you are the Son of God.  I believe that God raised you from the dead and that You are alive and in Heaven.  Thank you Jesus for saving me.  In Jesus name I pray. Amen

If you just prayed that prayer your name is now written in the Book of Life in Heaven.  Stay close to God through prayer, reading the Bible and joining a Bible believing church.  

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Happy Birthday Jesus!


Love you so much,
Jamison

No comments: